ELEMENTARY APPLICATION INFORMATION
Applications for admissions to LDVA are reviewed by an Admissions Committee. The Committee’s decision is based on the student’s needs, attitude, and readiness. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness and potential to benefit from the Academy’s educational environment and philosophy. Below are the application procedures for the Elementary grades. Each applicant will be notified of the application status once all application requirements have been met.
Below are the procedures for application into Casa or Scuola. Each applicant will be notified in writing of the application status after all application requirements have been met.
- A signed and completed “Elementary Grade Application Form” must be submitted to the office along with an application fee of $300. A separate form is required for each sibling.
- Recent Student Reports (past year) and proof of date of birth are required. (copies are acceptable.)
- Students applying to the Lower Elementary Montessori (Grades 1 to 3) must have a background in Montessori education. Call the school for exceptional circumstances.
- Students applying to Grades 4 to 8 are also required to write an Entrance Test. An Application must be received before a test date can be scheduled.
- An interview must be conducted with each applicant.