PRESCHOOL APPLICATION & TUITION INFORMATION
Applications for admission to LDVA are reviewed by an Admissions Committee. The Committee’s decision is based on the student’s needs, attitude, and potential. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness and ability to succeed within the realm of the Academy’s programs, philosophy, and resources. The objective is to identify students whose development will be aided by the kind of education and environment offered by the Academy.
One requirement for acceptance for preschool children is that they are toilet trained. Children who are not fully trained may be accepted with a delayed starting date should the parent chose to reserve the spot. Regardless of the starting date, parents will be responsible for the full tuition.
Below are the procedures for application into Casa or Scuola. Each applicant will be notified in writing of the application status after all application requirements have been met.
- A completed Scuola or Casa Application Form must be submitted along with a non-refundable application fee of $300.
- Proof of date of birth must accompany the application form (no original documents).
- Arrangements are made for the parent(s) to observe a class in progress (without the child) . A 20-minute observation period may be booked with a Directress. This can be done through the office.
- An assessment meeting with the child must be conducted by a Directress. This will be followed by a Recommendation Letter from the Directress to the Admissions Committee.
- An Official Letter will follow stating the decision for acceptance and any conditions applicable.