ELEMENTARY APPLICATION INFORMATION
Applications for admissions to LDVA are reviewed by an Admissions Committee. The Committee’s decision is based on the student’s needs, attitude, and readiness. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness and potential to benefit from the Academy’s educational environment. Below are the application procedures for the Elementary program. Each applicant will be notified of the application status once all application requirements have been met.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS TO ELEMENTARY GRADES
1. A completed “Elementary Grade Application Form” and application fee of $200 must be submitted to the office. A separate form is required for siblings.
2. Recent Student Reports and proof of date of birth are required. (Copies are acceptable.)
3. Students applying to the Lower Elementary Montessori (Grades 1 – 3) must have a Montessori education background. Call the school for specific exceptions.
4. Students applying to Grades 4 to 8 are also required to write an Entrance Test. An application must be received before a test date can be scheduled.
5. An interview must be conducted with each applicant.